Re: [gnome-boxes] (3 commits) Created branch gnome-3-17

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Lasse Schuirmann
<lasse schuirmann gmail com> wrote:
This branch was created as Zeeshan requested. If I understood him
correctly he wanted this as temporary branch to park patches to be
rebased on master after release anyway (so this branch will be deleted
at some point).

Correct! Maybe we should have just named it wip/gnome-3-17 or some
such to make it clear).

Lasse, Thanks for taking care of this but could you please rename it
to make it clear.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)