Re: possible changes in gtk translations

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

I'm afraid it's not possible currently. Damned Lies doesn't build
modules. If the pot file needs a custom script to create it, the script
should be runnable as is after a checkout, it cannot require a build.

This should not require a full build:

make -C po gtk30.pot

But it will require an autogen/configure pass first.

I've now made a shell script available that can be run on a pristine checkout:

./make-pot

or

./make-pot properties