Re: Request string break for GNOME Calendar 3.16.x

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Erick Pérez Castellanos
<erickpc gnome org> wrote:
+  priv->mask = _("%d/%m/%y");

Two questions:
* for the C locale, shouldn't the string be in the order month/date/year?
* I see you pushed the patch to the gnome-3-16 branch, but the string
doesn't appear in master (yet?). Do you plan to push it there too? I
know master is not frozen, it's just easier for us to be consistent in
our translations if we do this kind of things in both branches at the
same time.

--
Alexandre Franke