Re: Question About Build Changes

Never mind, I got the answer I needed. Sorry for the noise :)

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 9:59 PM, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask this, so please advise me if I should ask on gnome-hackers or desktop-devel list. I have not been able to work on gnome-sound-recorder a significant amount the last several months because my father was very ill and recently passed away. I have seen some mentions on desktop-devel about changes in build requirements, and I am wondering if there are things I need to do before the next GNOME release in order for my application to build on e.g. Fedora 23. I have missed the last two releases but I believe I can make some time going forward to make necessary changes if there are documentation sources I should look at. Is it adequate to make sure that the application is building successfully with the most recent JHBuild?

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a fun and productive GUADEC.
Meg Ford