Re: Death of gnome-common

On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 17:25 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
Philip Withnall wrote:
I vote for updating the ModernAutotools goal, so that we don’t have
conflicting goals. If you think that’s a good idea, I can go ahead and
update the page.

Sure, go for it.

How about this?

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/ModernAutotools

I’ve deprecated gnome-common in it, and tweaked a few things. See the
revision history for details, but the changes should be fairly
uncontroversial.

If that looks OK, I’ll mail DDL asking for comments, then hopefully we
can turn it into a proper goal and get started. :-)

I guess Dave or I will also blog soon about this, probably once we’ve
confident the recommendations on the GNOME goal page are correct,
uncontroversial, and well documented.

Philip