Re: GNOME Sound Recorder vs GNOME Media

I spent a little time triaging my new bugs last night :) I appreciate the change; thanks everyone!

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
"gnome-media" product is now closed in Bugzilla and has no open tickets
left (thanks to hadess triaging them!).
It'll be also moved to "archives" in Git soon. All done, IMHO.

Less confusion about sound-recorder now, hopefully.

Cheers,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net