Re: vte release

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
Hi;

I can't do vte releases for now. (Note: this is specific to vte, and
doesn't apply to any of my other modules.)

Since there's a lot of new code in vte that should get a thorough
testing for today's gnome release, could someone else make a vte
release from git master, please? Thanks!

Sure, I can do it.

I tried. But make dist failed - first it complained about pdf docs not
getting disted, and after patching that out, it failed somewhere
inside the gnome-pty-helper subproject. I'm out of time to investigate
tonight.