Re: GNOME Taquin

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org>
wrote:

Hey release team, We have a new game, GNOME Taquin [1], that's been ready
for a couple of months now. I'd like it to be included in GNOME 3.16. Is it
OK if I add it to the gnome-apps moduleset?

Hi,

This is just a follow-up ping. Would be nice to get Taquin into next week's
GNOME release.

Adding it is fine with me - if no other release team members weigh in
by tomorrow, lets just do it.