Re: Google Play account

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Could someone provide context, e.g. what "app"? Plus I'm not even sure
who wrote what in the quoted email due to missing attribution.

I was going to provide a link to board-list archive but seems that's
not public accessible. Here is the orginal email of this thread:

---- From Ankit <ankitstarski gmail com> ---

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a Google Summer of Code project [1] under the
mentorship of Zeeshan Ali.

Half of my project was to create an Android application. Now that the
application is ready, we are expecting to publish it on two major
Android app stores F-droid and Google Play. Google Play doesn't have
an official GNOME account yet; and in my opinion it should have one,
for more Android applications to come.
Google Play has a one time fee of $25 for developers.

 [1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2015/Projects/Ankit_GPSSharing

Thanks,
Ankit

If you like, I can forward the entire thread to release-team list?

andre