String change in Clutter master and Cogl branching

Hi all;

since we're in string change announcement period: I've just pushed commit:

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/clutter/commit/?id=38e983b8e9e2b433ef6ba930dca9096958bae697

which fixes a typo in the API reference description of a property.
This kind of translation is basically invisible to the user — after
all, Clutter does not have any UI tool to inspect properties — but I
wanted to give a heads up anyway.

Still in the "announcements" department: I bumped up the branch of
Cogl used by Clutter for GNOME 3.18. There's no real functional
change, except for a newly added symbol which is needed to stop using
a deprecated function call when dealing with Clutter and Clutter-GTK
on nVidia machines — though I did clean up the Cogl build, to reduce
the compiler warnings. I already did a 1.21 snapshot, and I plan on
doing the 1.22 release as well.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--