Re: vte release ?

Hi Frederic;

Am Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:46:34 +0200
schrieb Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>:
Could you roll a vte tarball to go with the new requirement in
gnome-terminal?

I'm sorry, but I can't. I haven't done vte tarballs since january
[https://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2015-January/msg00018.html].

(IMHO it's well past time for gnome to stop using tarballs and just use
git tags, but until that happens, someone else will need to roll the vte
tarballs.)

I did run "make dist" on the tagged commit and checked that it produced
a working tarball; but note that "make distcheck" hasn't worked for me
since vte started including vala code.

Regards,
        Christian