Q&A of gnome extensions..

So for this round, I'm thinking of doing something a little different.  I'd like to organize an event where the community starts testing all the extensions that we have after feature freeze.  I want to give enough opportunity for people to find out the broken ones and then get them to contact the developers so that they will fix the extensions prior to release.

So it would be good to have a gnome-continuous image ready to go at this point.  The only issue at the moment is that epiphany crashes on loading an extension according to folks at the extensions BOF.  So we will have to tell people to download firefox for now.

We had initially talked about automatic testing and the like, but I think doing this might be more interesting because it is such an easy task that a lot of people can easily get involved as it is so trivial.  Meaning, it is a great opportunity to involve the community.  We can involve the engagement team to do some media magic around it, maybe even have a hangouts for people to chat or something.  I don't know, I am just throwing out ideas here.  But I think the idea itself is sound.  What do you guys think?

sri