GNOME Requirements and Known Issues

Hello,

Regarding bugs with NVIDIA drivers, the HiDPI and touch screen support, the new graphic system (Wayland)
that is available on most of distros, etc, I would like to "request" a section on gnome.org, that makes clear what it works
and what doesn't.

Please consider to inform your users about those things. While this might be a "distro" concern rather GNOME's,
you do know how distros operate ..in short they don't "care" much, and personally as I user I don't care either
about distros, and I only check on GNOME release notes.

Thank you,

- alex