Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.13.92 release candidate + HARD CODE FREEZE

On 16 September 2014 03:52, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I was distracted and rolled a tarball for gnome-sound-recorder with the
version number 3.14. David King emailed me to say it was weird, and he
further said that I should just leave the numbering for now and let you
know. Sorry! If you have suggestions about what I should number the actual
3.14.0 release then I'd be happy to hear them, otherwise I'll go with
3.14.0.1.

Dont worry, that should be ok.

Cheers,
--