Re: Merge eBooks support in gnome-documents (was Re: New feature proposals period start)

Hey,

On Sat, Sep 06, 2014 at 02:46:25PM +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
And it obviously also depends on the gnome-documents maintainers being
happy with the path taken, of reusing a majority of gnome-documents'
codebase to avoid duplication.

Yes, I like the idea of reusing a majority of the-documents code by
adding a new application to the gnome-documents repository.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
It has its possibilities but I am bound by my limitations.  -- Vivek Shah