Re: cleaning up categories

On 24 September 2014 06:51, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:

My suggestion was to have a common schema across our infrastructure:

1. Core (currently Core Shell and Core Dependencies from gnome-core-suites)
2. Core apps (currently Core Utilities from gnome-core-suites)
3. Apps (gnome-apps)
4. World (gnome-world)

I will try to write a patch to move things around asap.

There is a branch available with this in jhbuild: jjardon/reorganisation [1]

Do you think this makes things clear?
Id like to know your opinnion before start to merge core and core-deps
in a single file.
Also, for modulesets that are only dependencies of core-apps, should
we put them in core-apps or leave them in core?

Cheers,

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/log/?h=jjardon/reorganisation
--
Javier Jardón Cabezas