[evolution] String freeze break approval plea

        Hello,
I'd like to ask for a string freeze break approval for evolution-3-12
branch (evolution 3.12.x is shipped with GNOME 3.14) for a change to
add .metainfo.xml files for junk filtering plugins, thus they would be
shown as addons in GNOME Software, in case distribution packagers pack
them in a separate packages. I committed the change into the master
branch already [1], it contains 4 new strings.

I added similar files to evolution-ews and evolution-mapi too, but it
was simpler there, because I used already existing translated strings.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=446a23d