Re: RFC: GSound, a GObject library for playing system sounds

Hi Matthias,

On Wed, 26 Nov, 2014 at 7:22 PM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
I am seeing that gnome-clocks is now using gsound, thats fun. Whats
problematic for us (the GNOME release team) though, is that there are
no tarball releases of gsound. It would be great if you could create
one, and ideally upload it to ftp.gnome.org.

All done (I think -- I'm new to this!). If there are any problems please let me know.

Cheers,

Tristan