3.13 schedule draft

I created https://wiki.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/Sched1 as a release
schedule proposal.
(The script doesn't set the week numbers correctly for the GUADEC item,
I'll fix that manually once we have a schedule agreed on. Meh, we
haven't announced the new proposals period yet.)

I reduced the number of releases (no .6 and no .92) so we'd create
releases only every four weeks, then 2-3-1 (also keeping in mind to not
have releases around GUADEC when people travel).
Would like to hear if that's good or not when it comes to getting
feedback and testing from distros packaging our unstable releases.

I also decoupled The Freeze from having a release at the same time, with
the naive idea that this would leave us a week to sort out API
incompatibilites. This hasn't happened lately though so might be rather
hypothetical.

And should 3.14.1 be one week later, because Oct 13 is too close to
Columbus Day and Boston/Montreal summit?

So: Good? Bad? "andre, put one more release in there and have The Freeze
together with a release"?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net