Re: String freeze break request for gnome-initial-setup

On 03/19/2014 08:45 PM, Petr Kovar wrote:
Is this a nice to have feature, or, rather, an important fix? This
late in the cycle, translators tend to only approve fixes that are deemed
critical or very important.

Yes, it's a new feature. Thanks for the feedback everybody -- it's fine
to postpone it to 3.14. We just wanted to see how the translators team
felt for including it in 3.12 since the code was ready.

Matthias has now released gnome-initial-setup 3.11.92 and has also
branched off the gnome-3-12 branch, which means the master branch is
open for development again. I'll push the changes there.

Thanks,
Kalev