Consistent breakage of nautilus desktop file due to sl.po

Hi,

https://git.gnome.org/browse/nautilus/log/po/sl.po

#: ../data/nautilus.desktop.in.in.h:3
msgid "folder;manager;explore;disk;filesystem;"
-msgstr "mapa;upravljalnik;datoteke;raziskovalec;datotečni sistem;disk"
+msgstr "mapa;upravljalnik;datoteke;raziskovalec;datotečni sistem;disk;"

I've noticed you keep changing above back in the sl.po file for
Nautilus. This keeps on breaking the build. I've seen people fixing it 4
times already. Please please don't change it back!

Could you fix this yourself?

Thanks

--
Regards,