Re: fresh blood

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

We exchanged a few lines with Matthias a few days ago as we both noted
that we were all burned out recently, and Andre told us he had the
same kind of conversation with Allan during GNOME.Asia.

Yes, you guys have been doing a great job!  It's probably time to
rotate and get some fresh blood.  Nobody should be doing it for this
long.

We need to act on this, we have a release team BoF planned for GUADEC
already, but we also think it would be a good idea to invite people to
join early on, so they can think things over for a few weeks before.

I can attend.

My idea would be to send a short email to desktop-devel-list, and
individually we could follow up to whoever we feel should really
apply.

Sounds good.  I can also try to recruit on social media if that helps?

sri