Re: moduleset review

On 30 July 2014 21:08, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
After todays bof discussion, I looked at the current modulesets.
Here is a few change proposals for discussion:

1) Rename core-utilities to core-apps.

Agree

2)  Drop gnome-system-log from core-apps, replace with gnome-logs
3) Move gnome-dictionary, gucharmap, totem, eog, empathy, evince to apps
4) Move file-roller, gnome-clocks, gnome-documents, gnome-photos,
gnome-weather to core-apps

Before move stuff, Id like to define the difference between core-apps
and apps, so we have a criteria to do the change,
if not we are going to be in the same situation we are now, were
everything is a bit "fuzzy"
Also, can a app be a core-app at some point? If yes, What would be the
process to do that? Ot they are 2 completely different things?

5) Move orca, gnome-initial-setup to core

Yep, makes sense

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas