Re: Minutes from meeting yesterday

I would also like to build in QA tests into the schedule as well.  We
can work that out in the BOF (if we agree to do that)

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Olav Vitters <ovitters gmail com> wrote:
[ ] @olav Send tarball reminders automatically
[ ] Core vs apps is confusing. Clean it up. Move apps in core to apps.
Marketing apps is now done via Software
[ ] Feature proposal purpose and we didn't do it last time
[ ] Define what release team commits to. E.g. blocker bug pushing
[ ] @olav Allow change of gnome target by developers of that product
[ ] @everyone write up what they do on the release team for the last 6
months
[ ] mageia: Kalev lember: making software work on mageia
[ ] A way to determine important bugs on bugzilla

Shared from Google Keep