DSD on Rhythmbox

Hello,

I’ve been using Rhythmbox and found it to be the best player out there, particularly because of the JACK integration.  I’m hoping you have DSD playback capability soon.  MPD has started with DSD, but I really don’t care for using MPD.  A friend from my local audio society does most of the DSD encoding for HD Tracks and I could probably talk to him about advising you if you’re interested.  Now that DAC manufacturers and the major recording studios have adopted DSD it’s expected to start catching on quickly.

Best regards,

Darin

JAGUAR AUDIO DESIGN.com

Jaguar_Logo_sm1

Killer Sound...All Around

Darin Forkenbrock

Phone: Toll Free (844) GOAUDIO - (844) 462-8346
E-Mail: Fork JaguarAudioDesign com
Online: www.JaguarAudioDesign.com