Re: Gnome Boxes freeze break request

Hi,

On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 00:50 +0200, Timm Bäder wrote:
I'm currently workig on implementing snapshot support in Gnome Boxes and
we would like to get a freeze break to push the 14 patches from the
corresponding bug report[1].

Have these patches already received a review by another pair of eyes, as
they are not in "accepted-commit_after_freeze" state? That's what I'd
prefer to happen first, before deciding on the freeze break question. :)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net