Re: Boxes tarball late

Hi again,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Just to let you know that in the rush to get most features/UI changes
in, I'll not be able to deliver tarball for 3.13.90 until tomorrow
midnight.

I'm almost done with release notes and was hoping to release as
promised but I just realized that we already depend on future version
of libvirt-glib and that can only be released by Daniel Berrange, who
is already gone home. I'll send him a mail now and he'll surely
release it tomorrow morning so I can push my release then. I'll
already prepare everything on my side.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
Befriend GNOME: http://www.gnome.org/friends/