Re: Revert NoDisplay changes

Hi Cosimo,

I would like to revert some patches that went in during the 3.8 development
cycle to hide NoDisplay=true applications from the "Open With..." menus in
Nautilus [1].
This proved to be problematic in practice for applications that will only
be opened together with a file or an URI, and not alone, such as viewers,
mounters and similar tools.
The plan of action is here [2] and even though Matthias and others agreed
upon it on the bug report, I would like to get a more formal approval from
the release team before going ahead, as it's very late in the development
cycle.

Fine by me.

        Fred