Re: Music: Freeze Break request

On Thursday, 12 September, 2013 02:27 AM, Piotr Drąg wrote:

2013/9/11 Arnel A. Borja <kyoushuu yahoo com>:
We know this is late, but we would like to merge more features to Music for
this
cycle, 3.10. Music is a preview release this cycle, and doesn't have much
features, so we would like to add more to make it more usable. Because of
that,
we would like to request for UI and String Freeze Break for the following
new
features:

1/2 from i18n.

Thanks! Sorry I was busy last week and can't respond.

I forgot to add the strings for "Selected %d item"/"Selected %d items"
that shows up when there is an item selected. Is it alright if we add
those strings too?

Regards,

Arnel A. Borja