Re: 3.12 Schedule [WAS: Re: Minutes Release Team meeting 2013-10-08]

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 4:07 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> Schedule for 3.12
>
> https://wiki.gnome.org/FredericPeters/TentativeScheduleThreePointEleven
>
>  - fredp to send this to the list for comments
>    highlight 3.11.5 is right after FOSDEM (like 2012)

I forgot to send a dedicated mail for this :/ (and thank you Olav for
sending the minutes).

Anyway, that tentative schedule calls for 3.11.1 next week, but I
would propose to delay that release for a week (no other changes).

A week delay sounds good to me, but we should get the schedule published and announced - I've started to receive questions about it.