Aligning suites across Bugzilla, git, jhbuild, "ftp.gnome.org"

There was a request on IRC to show the various categories we have into
clear sections:
- core
- core-apps
- "non-core-apps"
- other apps

This in Bugzilla, Git and jhbuild.

One complication is non-"GNOME 3" modules/products on Bugzilla as well
as Git. We should try and have one overview in:
- jhbuild
- git
- bugzilla
- 'ftp.gnome.org' (the "suites")

For Git, this means changing all the doap files. Plus adding the new
sections on api.gnome.org + some sysadmin scripts which check the doap
syntax + git.gnome.org index sysadmin script.

For tarball-conversion.config, ideally it should just reuse the doap
file if not specified. However, I noticed that the doap files are
usually not in the tarballs. So this would mean parsing
https://git.gnome.org/repositories.doap and linking tarballs to git
repositories. Which sometimes needs doap file change (e.g.
mutter-wayland, still haven't fixed that).

Note that we don't have/release the following suites anymore:
- admin
- bindings
- devtools
- platform

The following are special:
- infrastructure

Unsure about:
- productivity

Also have to think about tech previews. Do we want that in a category
and aligned across jhbuild+ftp.gnome.org+bugzilla, or differ this a bit?

Jhbuild has the following categories/suites:
- suites-core
- suites-core-deps
- suites-core-deps-base
- sysdeps