Re: Permission to break 3.10 string freeze for E-D-S

Hi!

Am Freitag, den 22.11.2013, 19:13 -0500 schrieb Matthew Barnes:
I recently added Windows Live IMAP support for Evolution-Data-Server's
integration with Ubuntu Online Accounts.

I've been asked to backport the feature to E-D-S 3.10 as Ubuntu has an
LTS release coming up and I suppose it'll be 2015 or so before they get
around to shipping anything newer.

The new feature adds just a few new translatable strings: a few error
messages and a couple XML tags (the XML tags being the most important).

I don't expect this is a big deal, but thought I should ask anyway
before setting alarm bells off.

The master branch commit to be cherry-picked is:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?id=8ffb92b8951b25a8f0118ec7463d3a8c249c809a

Looking at the commit this really doesn't look like a bit deal and
having this in Ubuntu LTS seems reasonable and important.

1/2 from i18n.

Johannes