Module Organisation

Hi all,

I often find it hard to figure out which module lives where, and I
think that consistently organised modules would help people to
understand what we are trying to build.

In terms of what we are building, there are three primary
classifications of modules:

 * Core
 * Core apps
 * Apps

The core is the OS. It encompasses the application developer platform
and the shell.

Core apps are those applications that are installed by default and
cannot be removed. They are independent entities, but they are to some
extent part of the OS. Core apps have generic names like "Files",
"Music" and "Notes".

Apps includes any app that isn't core. These apps have branded names
like "gedit", "Evolution" and "Polari".

It would be really fantastic if we could organise Bugzilla and JHBuild
along these lines. It would help us to communicate what GNOME is, both
to our contributors and to distributors. It would also help me find
modules when I want to file a bug. :)

Allan