Re: Marketing Team is ready for Release!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
Hi there, this is just a heads up that the Marketing Team is ready for
release - we have finished both the Release Notes
(https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.8/,
https://git.gnome.org/browse/release-notes/tree/?h=gnome-3-8) and the
Press Release (http://piratepad.net/j4B5vOQBep), and are ready to go
live whenever you are!

Great, thanks.

We've just landed our last set of blocker bug fixes. I'm waiting for
mutter and gnome-shell tarballs, then I will start building. If things
go smoothly, I should be done with smoketesting tomorrow morning. I'll
be in #release-team, if you want to synchronize