Re: Boxes: Freeze break request for critical/major bugs

2013/3/26 Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>:
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:23 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
Seconded for the first bug; for the second bug it seems the boxes team
hasn't entirely agreed on the approach yet ?

There was no functional issues pointed out in the patches so I can
push this for 3.8 and create a new bug for addressing teuf's concerns.

Well, I hadn't really looked at the 2nd patch as I was waiting for
your reaction to my comments before looking more deeply into the 2nd
one (if needed)...

Christophe