Re: A last blocker review for 3.8

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 07:24 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

695741        nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-contac    UNCO            contacts is really slow to start

It's possible that this is due to a performance issue in libfolks. We've
been picking up performance work lately (starting with adding some
profiling tests to our test suite), so we'll hopefully be in much better
shape for 3.10. The main bugs to keep an eye on are bgo#689549 and
bgo#687671.

But as far as "blockers", this and the other performance bugs won't be
fixed by Monday, but hopefully within the next month or so.

-Travis