Re: Wayland announcement

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Think we should create an announcement for Wayland.

Focus on what we plan to deliver and when. What we suggest distributions
to do. Give a hint that we really like systemd, but still optional, etc.
At same time, small item about non-Linux impact.

Obviously it would've been better if this email contained a proposal,
but oh well, it does not :P

Any takers?

Sure, makes sense. Shall we wait until after 3.8.0 is out ?