Re: shell freeze break request

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Allan did some theming patches to make the session list a little less
out of place looking.  It would be good if we could get this into 3.8
as an interim solution until we get a new session list design /
implementation.

The before is here:

http://people.gnome.org/~halfline/old-session-list.png

and the after is here:

http://people.gnome.org/~halfline/new-session-list.png

Sound okay?

Looks like a step in the right direction - but I feel that we probably
need some more here. But I'm fine with taking this change for 3.7.92.