Re: New Brasero maintainer

On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 18:46 +0100, Joshua Lock wrote:
Luis Medinas (lmedinas) asked me to write and let you know that I will
be taking over maintenance of Brasero.

That's lovely to hear!

My short term goal is to make a 3.8.x and 3.10.x releases with some
fixes I've made.

Not sure if 3.8.x releases are worth spending time on. There are no
further 3.8.x tarballs planned in https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointNine
(which does not stop you from creating some tarballs though).

As this is my first time as a module maintainer and it's already
relatively late in the development cycle I'm not sure how much I'll
achieve in time for 3.10 - hopefully I can land a GMenu and some
fixes, if nothing else.

It's always better than nothing. :)

Cheers & happy hacking,
andre