Meeting at FOSDEM?

Propose another meeting at FOSDEM. To be held when we find space to hold
a meeting as well as find eachother :P
Suggested time: Saturday afternoon. This as I recall Sundays going by
quickly and I'm usually not at the conference before noon.

(Potential) Topics:
- release team membership changes
  we talked a while ago about possible new member, but don't recall any
  outcome
- gnu membership
  it is not something for release team. I just wonder what it brings us,
  I haven't noticed any benefit, while I see the drawbacks. I'd like to
  understand what the rest thinks. fyi, this is not just about the
  recent stuff on foundation-list (see archives if you have
  unsubscribed).
- status of 3.8
  I haven't been following 3.8 development process due to Mageia
  focussing on 3.6. Hope to join along for 3.10 again.
- 4.x when?
  Seems people get very focussed when the major version changes. One way
  to change that would be to change the major more often ;)
  Though we don't do feature based releases, what should the criteria
  be? Align the version number with gtk+ or not?
  Note: there was at least 2 years or so between thinking about a 3.0
  and the actual 3.0, so think of 4.x as defining where we want to go.
- git accounts for forks
  Saw some news about a fork of our fallback mode. Didn't notice a git
  account request. Should we offer such stuff (like MATE), just
  wait/ignore or do we prefer that it is not under 'GNOME'?

A FOSDEM meeting is usually unplanned, hopefully we'll have wifi, think
maybe we should do a Google Hangout thing? I'm planning to only bring my
phone. Seems you can do Google Hangout on that. Not sure if concretely
we can make use of it, plus holding my phone the whole time might be bit
awkward. Also would need quiet room, wifi, etc. Most will be face to
face, so IRC won't be good enough.

If you do not attend FOSDEM, would be nice if you could test if you're
able to join a Google Hangout. I guess I need your gmail email address,
I'll try and test how it all works :)

Btw: ideally the hangout should be public.

--
Regards,
Olav