Re: Announcement/RFC: jhbuild continuous integration testing

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:43 AM, Martin Pitt <martin pitt ubuntu com> wrote:
> Hello fellow GNOME developers,
>
> this already came up as a side issue recently[1], but now we are at a
> point where have reasonably stabilized our GNOME jhbuild continuous
> builds/integration test server to become actually useful:
>
>   https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/view/Raring/view/JHBuild%20Gnome/

Cool ! That is great stuff, Martin

>  - e-d-s: calls an undeclared g_cond_timed_wait(), not sure what this
>    is about

Fallout from http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=d632713a7716db10eca4524e7438cbc52f0ea230
would be my guess.

>  - gst-plugins-bad: unknown type GStaticRecMutex; this might be due to
>    recent changes in streamer? That smells like a case of "broken by
>    change in dependency, needs updating to new API"

Same.

>  - mutter: worked until Jan 7, now failing on unknown XIBarrierEvent;
>    that might be a fault in Ubuntu's X.org packages or upstream, I
>    haven't investigated this yet

There was some bugzilla discussion around version checks vs feature
checks for XI2.3 (seems the Ubuntu package is patched in a way that
confuses mutters configure)