Re: Freeze Break Request: Session Menu Heading

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

Im not a designer, but should the "Session" entry exist at all?
Anyway, Its a small change, so 1/2 for release team

Ha, yes. I think you're right. Let's say we'll just remove it. I'm
assuming we still have your +1. :)

+1 to putting the lost styling back. Not sure sure about removing the
heading altogether - will the meaning of the menuitems still be
obvious if we remove it ?