Re: gnome-photos: UI Freeze Break Request (706810)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 08:22:29AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
I may be the only one who is confused here, after all... So removing
the suggested-action style class is about making the buttons blue ...
or gray ? I wasn't aware that suggested-action is context sensitive
and turns buttons in a blue environment gray.

Yes, removing the suggested-action style class is about making the buttons
blue. With the style class they were grey.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.