Wicker baskets & straw baskets shared an album with you.

You are invited to view Wicker baskets & straw baskets's photo album: liulan
liulan
Aug 6, 2013
by Wicker baskets & straw baskets
Message from Wicker baskets & straw baskets:
Dear Sir,

We are Linyi JinLin Willow Arts & Crafts Co.,Ltd from Linyi China, our mainly products is all kinds of wicker baskets and straw baskets.

Such as wicker hamper, flower baskets, laundry baskets, picnic baskets, wicker furniture, pet baskets, bike baskets, straw handbags and so on.

If you interest, please contact, we will send pictures and price to you.

Thank you and best regards.

Liu Haiguang

Willow Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd(CHN)
Factory: Zhengshan Town, Linshu County, Linyi City, Shandong China
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.