Re: 3.9.5 release status update (a.k.a. fresh packages required)

2013/7/31 Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org>

Unfortunately we have two relevant issues:
  a) several modules lack a recent tarball release;
  b) some modules fails to build.

Hi, a second update about release build status. I've just
uploaded fresh[1] and latest sources for smoketesting[2].

The current build status is:
 * baobab, glade, aisleriot, gnome-clocks fail to build
   (need new tarballs against latest vala release)
 * epiphany can build forcing --disable-maintainer-mode
 * gnome-photos can build thanks to updated tarball

Moreover, a newly released gnome-maps is included in current build[3],
it's one of proposed features for GNOME 3.10[4]

Small changes apart, I think files currently available in [1] will be the
final 3.9.5 release, but I'll just wait a little more, crossing my fingers :)
So most probably the next update will be the final announce (and
the parallel warning on distributor-list about non-building modules)

Cheers,
Luca

[1] http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/3.9.5/
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Smoketesting
[3] I was able to build it, but if fails to start due missing Geoclue typelib...
[4] GNOME Music, come one, we are all waiting for you now ;-)