Re: NEED INPUT -- Re: release team presentation for the AGM?

    I NEED INPUT. FAST.

Worth mentioning:

- ostree continous integration helps us to get known working code into
our releases (thats my experience, at least)

- Wayland port is going to require a lot more of our attention in the
next cycle (has been largely behind-the-scenes effort so far, but will
have to be a big, actively pushed and tracked effort on our part to
get it done for 3.12

Maybe worth mentioning:

- Lennarts talk about sandboxed apps contained a number of work items
for GNOME, which maybe the release team should take on and promote:
stricter fhs (where apps should put their files), portals