Re: meeting materials: what is gnome

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. I wanted to have this
available for the foundation meeting tomorrow, which is why I've now
put a version of this on the wiki, here:

http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/WhatWeRelease

Changes compared to Andre's post-Guadec version:
- Added a link to www.gnome.org/about/
- Changed the order of the 'definition of parts' to have GNOME first,
then GTK+, then fd.o.
- Reworded the GNOME section slightly to talk about 'GNOME' instead of
'GNOME desktop'

Feel free to make or propose tweaks; I've also linked this from our
'team page' on the wiki.

Matthias