Re: Malayalam (ml) not mentioned among supported languages in Gnome 3.6

On ഞായര്‍ 30 സെപ്റ്റംബര്‍ 2012 06:26 , Chris Leonard wrote:
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Andre Klapper<ak-47 gmx net>  wrote:
On Fri, 2012-09-28 at 08:30 +0530, Ani Peter wrote:
I would therefore kindly request you to expedite inclusion of
Malayalam (ml) to the supported language list.
Fixed now. Again sorry, and big thanks to Chris for providing a list of
translations!
I am very glad to have been helpful and even more glad that the hard
work of the Malayalam team can take it's rightful place on the
supported languages list.

Warmest Regards,

cjl

Thank you Andre and Chris for your kind understanding of the situation and rising to the occasion for a timely resolution to the issue. I and the community join in thanking you both for the same.

Best regards
Ani