Re: Tracker tarball depending on GStreamer 1.0

On 21 November 2012 22:15, Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com> wrote:

I will try to do this tonight.

Great! Thanks

I was going to do a new release of 0.15.0 with the new libgrss and gstreamer deps. There might be other things in master not on the stable branches, but there isn't much. I have to check..
Would a 0.15.x (unstable) release be problematic - are you looking for a stable release?

Nah, this is for 3.7.2 (so unstable) GNOME release

It shouldn't take long

Ill wait for it then ;) Thanks again!

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas