GNOME 3.6.2

The second update to GNOME 3.6 series is now available. As usual it
provides bug fixes, translations updates and small improvements, in
order to make our stable release even more stable and useful. It may
sound boring but there are interesting changes in there, and valuable
documentation and translation updates. Our thanks to all community
members and to everybody who contributed to this release.

==============================
Release Details and References
==============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.6/3.6.2/NEWS
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.6/3.6.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.6/3.6.2/sources/
  app    -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.6/3.6.2/sources/

If you want to compile GNOME 3.6.2 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.6.2/

==============================
Attention, Please

- The schedule for 3.8 has been published at
  https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven#Schedule

- The early phase of the development cycle is quickly coming to an end.

- Please add your plans for the next six months here, if you haven't already:
  https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven/Features

More informations about future GNOME schedule are available here:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Enjoy!